The sunny or yellow diet is ideal when arrive warm, sunny days, and the summer is felt in the air.
It’s an interesting diet with which you can easily lose weight without hunger and without blowing out hard.
The secret is in the yellow foods.
- Yellow diet should not take more than 8 days.
- If properly used, you can lose up to 4 kilos.
- The basic rule is to eat only products with yellow color. Of course, fresh.
- Moreover, it is the rule for yellow groceries to adjust with another rule – every day you should eat at least 4 different fruit and in equal amounts.
- Daily you can eat up to half a kilo of yellow food.
Excellent recommendation for morning meal are yellow fruit shakes, through which you enter the necessary vitamins and minerals.
During the sunny diet you can drink as much as you want water and yellow juices and teas, certainly without sugar.
Permitted food: bananas, pineapple, apricots, melon, lemon, pumpkin, yellow apples, pears and cheeses … and everything else that has a yellow color and is a fruit or vegetable.
Example daily menu:
Breakfast: 2 bananas and a cup of chamomile tea (you can put in a blender and drink them as a shake).
Lunch: 150g hard cheese and plate with yellow beans.
Dinner: Fruit salad of 2 yellow apples, pear and pineapple.
If you want maximum results, as with any diet, so in this, you should include physical activities and plenty of fluids.
Short daily walks are also welcome.
The sunny diet can be complicated for pregnant women and people with chronic diseases, so it’s not recommended.
Obligatory consult a doctor before you start holding this diet.
GOOD LUCK! 🙂