Many of us would rather reach for freshly squeezed juice or a smoothie than to clean fruit several times a day.
So we suggest you try out a drink that will feed both – body and brain, and also will reduce hunger.
For juice full of vitamins, minerals and dietary fiber, you need:
- Strawberries – powerful antioxidant rich in vitamin C, vitamin B-9, folic acid and fiber.
- Banana – sweet and creamy fruit that is full with potassium and raises energy.
Full of magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc and vitamins B, C and E.
- Orange – juicy citrus fruits are rich in vitamin C, potassium, calcium and magnesium, which boost energy and strengthens the immune system.
- 1 cup juice from freshly squeezed oranges
- 8 to 10 medium strawberries
- 1 banana
Wash and clean the fruit and chop it into pieces. Put the ingredients in a blender and drink the obtained juice immediately.
The drink has the best effect if you drink it for breakfast or between meals.