Spices and herbs not only enrich the taste of food, but also give us health benefits. The healing power of some of them are still used thousands of years ago, and modern scientific studies prove that the claims about the positive effect of spices and herbs on health are not just empty stories.
Herbs help in prevention and treatment of many diseases.
-The biggest benefits: To regulate the level of sugar in blood in diabetics.
– Put half teaspoon cinnamon in oatmeal or spice the milk or coffee with a little cinnamon. Cinnamon is so tasty that you would never dream of that possesses great healing power.
– Except that regulates blood sugar levels in diabetics, importing half or quarter teaspoon of cinnamon twice a day also reduces triglycerides and cholesterol levels by about 30%.
– Cinnamon has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties and is believed to effectively fight with E. coli and other bacteria. Among some people cinnamon reduces unpleasant symptoms of heartburn.
-The biggest benefits: against nausea and abdominal pain, to relieve the symptoms of arthritis.
– Several studies have shown that ginger reduces pain and swelling in people who suffer from arthritis.
– Ginger is especially useful for reducing nausea and controlling impulses to vomit.
He can eliminate stomach problems, and suggested that it reduces headaches caused by migraine.
–The biggest benefits: It improves concentration and brain function.
– Rosemary is a powerful antioxidant that increases blood flow to the brain and protects the brain from free radicals, thereby reducing the risk of stroke and diseases like Alzheimer’s.
– This herb increases alertness and concentration in leading to more effective execution of tasks related to memory.
– Rosemary is often used for marinating meat and has a good reason for it.
It contains acids and substances that fight bacteria and prevent spoilage of the meat and make cooked meat healthier.
– It is believed that rosemary stimulates the immune system, improves circulation and improves digestion of food.
–The biggest benefits: against sore throat, to preserve memory.
– Boil a Sage tea if you have stomach problems or upsets you a dry and sore throat.
Tea of Sage reduces sore throat.
– Preliminary research suggests that Sage can ease the symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease.
– In other research students receiving sage extract before the exam scored significantly better on tests of memory, and for to improve mood.
–The biggest benefits: pain in the stomach, improve digestion.
– Traditional mint tea is used to relieve pain in the stomach, but the mint also improves digestion of food.
Mint helps in cases of diarrhea, flatulence and stomach syndrome of irritable bowel.
– ‘Effective effect of mint can come to the fore and to reduce the urges to vomit.
– Often used to treat the common cold, sore throat, sinus problems and respiratory infections.
– Mint oil can help in reducing headache, muscle pain or toothache.
-The biggest benefits: a strong immunity, prevention of heart attack.
– Parsley is an incredibly rich source of vitamins A and C, it helps to strengthen the immune system and is particularly useful in protecting the cardiovascular system.
– Parsley tea is used for symptomatic relief in cases of urinary tract infection.
– Chewing parsley removes bad breath.
-The biggest benefits: anticancer properties.
– Turmeric is a spice that gives curry yellow color, mostly used in Indian cuisine and medicine. In recent years, studies increasingly confirm its power to fight against cancer. It consists of substances which reduce the growth of tumors.
– Studies show that this spice protects against colon cancer and melanoma, the deadliest form of skin cancer.